|Side and Angle Loads Mitigated|
|Load Position Insensitivity|
Incorporating GaugeSense™ Technology, Intercomp’s aircraft weighing systems employ measurement technology that enables the most accurate and reliable means of measurement for aviation weight and balance operations. Developed from NTEP and OIML certified components and scales, no other aircraft weight and balance equipment successfully undergoes NTEP/OIML testing for temperature, out of level conditions, side loading, and return to zero performance.
GaugeSense™ Technology actively senses, corrects, and controls to provide the most accurate measurement for weighing conditions.
- Temperature variation is internally compensated for, enabling rapid deployment and weighings without waiting for scale warm up.
- Load position insensitivity, allowing accurate weights with wheel placement anywhere on the active weighing platform
- Side and angle loads mitigated, actively measuring only vertical loads
- Repeatability with excellent zero return, minimizing load cell memory between weighings experienced with other aviation scale technology
- Overload protection of 150% of scale capacity, while maintaining a life span of millions of cycles at designed capacities.
- Linear response over entire weighing range. This linear load cell response only requires 3 point span, and Intercomp scales eliminate the need for correction tables used by competitors systems.
Intercomp’s fully electronic load cells and Platform Scale Systems incorporate GaugeSense™ technology and Intrinsically Safe Certification as standard features of aircraft scale systems. Ongoing enhancement and development of weighing systems is another reason why Intercomp continues to be the global leader as the provider of weight and balance equipment to the aviation industry around the world.